- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Marketing cookies
Some cookies may serve more than one of the above purposes.
2.1. Strictly necessary cookies enable you to navigate through a given website and to use its basic features, for example to access secure areas. Without these cookies, the website would be unable to provide the required services.
We use strictly necessary cookies for the following purposes:
- identifying users and recognizing whether they are logged into the website
- ensuring that users are connected to the right service on our website at times when we are making changes to the way our website operates
- security purposes
2.2. Performance cookies collect information about the way that users make use of the website, for example which pages they visit and whether they experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information which could identify users personally. They are used solely to improve the website’s operation, to provide insight into users’ interests and to assess ad effectiveness.
We use performance cookies for the following purposes:
- web analytics and gathering statistical data regarding the way that users make use of our website, including the number of users who have viewed a certain product or service
- providing feedback to related parties when our users have also visited their website through ours
- improving our website by detecting and analysing all errors which users experience
- testing different website designs
Some of our performance cookies are managed by third parties on our behalf.
2.3. Functionality cookies serve to provide services to users or memorize their settings and actions, in order to enhance their user experience during their visit to a given website.
We use functionality cookies for the following purposes:
- memorizing settings applied by users, such as layout, text size, colors and various other preferences
- memorizing whether you have already interacted with a specific one-time component on a given webpage, to avoid redundant repetition
- memorizing whether you have already been asked to fill out a survey
- displaying your login status
- providing and displaying embedded video content
Some of our functionality cookies are managed by third parties on our behalf.
2.4. Marketing cookies serve to track users’ visits to a given website, as well as other websites, applications and online services, including the individual webpages that they visit and the links they follow, with the aim of displaying targeted ads on the website in question.
We use targeting cookies for the following purposes:
- displaying targeted ads on our website
- improving the delivery of personalized ads and content and assessing the effectiveness of our website’s advertising campaign